Everyone keeps asking "Why Bellmore?" Even though I left Bellmore at 17, it wasn't because I didn't like the town. I had an idyllic childhood - back in the days when we were actually allowed to eat the Halloween candy we collected!
What I didn't like was that all the towns were interchangeable. Bellmore looked exactly like the town to the west, Merrick, and no different then the town to the east, Wantagh. The only way you knew what town you were in was the sign at the train station. Hence the cover photo.
Plus, half the songs on this CD were inspired by actual people from Bellmore.
And more importantly, I am - and always will be - the product of my childhood, the so-called "wonder years". All my values, instincts, tastes, etc. are all the direct result of my childhood in Bellmore.
So "Bellmore" seems to be the obvious choice for the title. My songs reflect my upbringing.
• A gorgeous framed showpiece or canvas print.
• The highest quality printing, materials and crafted custom-framing.
• Availability: Usually ships within five business days.
• Collection: BillyKayAlbumArt
• The original artwork used for the cover of Billy Kay's single Bellmore Train Station
• Custom Framing Museum - Quality for Every Wall
• Top Quality Archival Frames & Mats
• Solid wood and metal frames cut to order
• Preview Online Before You Buy - Play around to match your decor
• American Craftsmanship